Like buses news of ex-display garden rooms are flooding into our office! Today we have learnt that Building With boxes are selling their split level garden building which would make a great garden office.
Building With Boxes build house quality garden rooms & offices. the specification reads well:
- Shell constructed from 150mm SIPS panels.
- Roof constructed from 150 mm SIPS panels with an EPDM rubber finish.
- Floor – joisted floor
- Rationel double glazed Alu clad windows and doors.
- Dead locks on door .
- Cladding – 140mm Larch cladding .
- Plasterboard internal walls with grooved MDF painted under mezzanine.
- All cables and sockets for power and junction box.
- External light
- LED strip around top of wall
The building is long and narrow with external dimensions of 2472 mm x 3946 mm and internal dimensions of 2222mm x 3666 mm. The building is 4 meters high to the top of the gable, this allows for the mezzanine floor.
If you want to position this building in your garden under the Permitted Development rules you will need to site it at least 2 meters from each boundary. Otherwise you will need to apply for Planning Permission. We would advise you to check your situation regarding Planning Permission before making any offers here.
This is an opportunity to buy a quality garden office at a very reasonable price. For more information read the listing on eBay or talk to the Building With Boxes team on 01872 273757