You could spend a lot of money on a garden office building, but there is no reason why you shouldn’t find a great building on a more limited budget. In this article, we will suggest some companies to explore, who offer well-specified garden office designs with more modest starting prices than some of the competition.
Office size has a big impact on price
The size of office you choose will have a big impact on the price you pay. If you have a modest budget, you will get more for your money if you look at smaller buildings. By looking at smaller designs, you will find that you can buy a higher specification building than your budget might allow with a bigger footprint.
From a usability and longevity standpoint, you are better opting for a smaller, higher specification garden office than a large, lower specification building. By going for the best specification you can afford, you will find that more durable materials are used and the building is better insulated – important for comfortable year-round working.
Garden office companies to check out with a smaller budget
Looking at our list of contacts, each of the companies listed below offers well-specified garden office options at the lower end of the price spectrum. It should be said, that each of these companies also offers much more expensive designs too. So, take into consideration our tip above, to look at the smaller size offices on offer.
- Booths Garden Studios – take a look at the QCB range. Designed to be low maintenance with a 25-year guarantee, the QCB offers a wall of floor to ceiling glazing. Available in four sizes, with prices starting at £8,400.
- Garden Affairs – explore the Linea range. A contemporary design available in several sizes. The Linea is designed so it can be positioned tight to a fence. Available on a full installation basis and as a self-build kit. Prices start at £4,679.
- Gembuild – take a look at the Warnham and Ockley ranges. Gembuild offices have a charming traditional style, mixed with modern materials such as uPVC doors and windows. Prices start at £5,198 plus VAT
- Henley Offices – explore one of the longest established names in the garden office market. Henley offers four different ranges, including one that incorporates a storage shed. Prices start at £5,975 plus VAT.
- Sanctum Garden Studios – take a look at the Hampton Range. Available in two sizes the Hampton features a front wall with floor to ceiling glazing. Available in two colourways, there is an option to add Cedar panels on the side walls. Prices start at £5,495.
- Smart Garden Offices – explore one of the biggest names in the industry. There are six ranges to choose from, a mix of traditional and contemporary styles. Prices start at £7,788.
- Warwick Buildings – explore both the traditional pitch-roofed designs and contemporary style options, that Warwick Buildings offer. They have designed a range specifically for the price conscious, that costs £5,000.