Overall external size 6.2m x 5.0m, Store 2.5m x 2.3m Total building useable area 25.2 Square metres Office area 19.5 Square metres Store area 5.7 Square metres.
Guide Price: £33,000
- Built on a series of strategically positioned engineering brick columns.
- Full-length grade A western red cedar external cladding following ground contours at clients’ request.
- Superior quality BBA accredited SIP’s panels, manufactured in the UK, used for walls, floor, internal partitioning and roof construction.
- Pilkington K glass, Low-e double glazing (Argon gas filled) with a WER rating exceeding the latest energy saving building regulations.
- Separate garden equipment storage room, accessed via a lockable cedar clad (Hidden) door, just visible to the right-hand side of the glazed entrance doors.
- Cold water feed and waste connection to fitted kitchenette
Design & Build:
Typical Lead Time:
8 -10 weeks depending upon time of year
Typical On-site Build Time:
12 – 14 working days
Included in the price:
Fully Insulated: Yes
Electrically Wired: Yes
Data Cabling: Yes
Electrical Hook-up: No
Note: Items not included in this example price are normally available as optional extras. Talk directly to the team on 0845 474 3 494 who will give you more information.
At INSITU we love a challenge…and they don’t come much more challenging than this building!
Requiring planning permission, built within a wooded copse with TPO’s (Tree Protection Orders) applicable to all the adjacent trees and on markedly sloping ground.
Of particular importance was the need to satisfy the LABC tree officer that all the RPA’s (Root protection areas) of the surrounding trees would be individually mapped and only minimal root damage incurred during and after the buildings construction.
This was successfully achieved by employing the services of a fully NPTC qualified arboriculturist, to precisely position and plot both the studio foundations and the optimum route for the 500mm deep trench, required for the cold water feed to the building, thus avoiding any unnecessary root disturbance and minimising any branch lopping.