- Grade A western red cedar no/low maintenance external vertical v-groove cladding.
- Superior quality BBA accredited SIP’s panels (Manufactured in the UK) used in walls, floor and roof construction.
- Fully recyclable Firestone EPDM roof membrane, minimum 30-year life expectancy.
- Epoxy powdered aluminium frame double glazing using highly efficient Pilkington Low-e glass, argon gas filled for increased thermal insulation.
- Structured voice and high-speed data cabling.
- Specifically designed with a view to future use/expansion.
- Fully fitted with commercial quality contemporary Italian office furniture “Ready to go”.
Design & Build:
Typical Lead Time:
8-10 weeks normally
Typical On-site Build Time:
12-14 working days depending on the time of year
Included in the price:
Fully Insulated: Yes
Electrically Wired: Yes
Data Cabling: Yes
Electrical Hook-up: No
Note: Items not included in this example price are normally available as optional extras. Talk directly to the team on 0845 474 3 494 who will give you more information.
Designed initially to accommodate three users with associated storage and a small meeting/break-out area for visitors, with the capacity to comfortably increase user numbers to four in the future, if and when required.
This client brief was successfully achieved (Within the suggested build time) by using a highly space efficient furniture layout which in turn enabled the project design to avoid the need for LABC control and the increased build time and costs that this would have entailed.
Essentially a highly productive and modern working office environment, fully insulated for genuine all year round use, with the added advantage of a two-minute commute to work.