- Bespoke dual purpose (Office/leisure) design.
- Reinforced concrete base.
- Grade A Western red cedar external vertical cladding.
- Superior quality BBA accredited SIP’s panels manufactured in the UK used for walls, floor and roof construction.
- High-quality epoxy powder painted window joinery.
- Two sets of fully opening, full height Bi-folding doors.
- Pilkinton K glass Low-E Double glazing (Argon gas filled) with a WER “A” rating, exceeding the latest energy saving building regulations.
- Combination flooring, engineered real wood and heavy duty water resistant rubber stud tiling.
- Fire rated (IP65) LED down-lighters, and RCD protected power sockets throughout.
Design & Build:
Typical Lead Time:
8-10 weeks normally
Typical On-site Build Time:
14-16 days depending on the time of year
Included in the price:
Fully Insulated: Yes
Electrically Wired: Yes
Data Cabling: Yes
Electrical Hook-up: No
Note: Items not included in this example price are normally available as optional extras. Talk directly to the team on 0845 474 3 494 who will give you more information.
This building was one of our most challenging projects, needing to house a family size hot-tub in one half (Hence the reinforced foundations) and the other half to be used for an office and break-out area.
Moisture management and noise control were the main concerns: In order to maintain the internal integrity of the fabric of the building and to ensure compliance with the electrical safety regulations required, special care had to be taken; as such, and in consultation with a leading international air conditioning manufacturer a silent (Whisper) commercial extraction system was designed, specified and installed to extract excess moisture very quickly, and given that the building was so close to neighbouring properties, to avoid any annoyance, very quietly as well.
The building has now been in trouble-free constant use for over 5 years.